Smart home Privacy and Policy
What we are collecting and why
- Device IP and MAC addresses are collected to maintain connectivity of the devices and ensure better quality of service.
- The Mobile application retains your name, mobile number and email ID to identify you as a legitimate user of Things Access smart home devices.
- We identify the operating system of your mobile device to provide services specific to your operating system.
- We may access your GPS location for seamless transition of application connectivity mode for better quality of experience.
- We may use your camera with your permission for profile/home pictures, and QR code scanning to register devices.
- We do not collect and retain your financial information in any manner.
- We collect your state of presence or absence at home if our sensor device is purchased and installed at home. This data is used in our automation services for controlling home energy waste.
Third-party disclosure of your information shall be restricted by us for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations and services:
- Some information we need to pass third party supporting companies, such as courier companies for efficient delivery of your order.
- We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 16+, Any child below the age of 16 should rely on a parent or guardian for assistance on our website or mobile application.
We take no responsibility for the authentication of the information provided by you to us and any third-party claims resulting from the inaccuracy of your information. We will advise you please contact us at email@example.com and via the contact number which is mentioned here.
You may opt to withdraw your information from our record by contacting us.
If you have any more query about privacy and policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or phone call our email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.